Designed for cylinder block machining, this composite machine combines boring and honing capabilities in a single system.
- Cost Reduction
- Makes it possible to concentrate processes that generate chips in one location and reduce costs associated with equipment such as coolant tank. Employing water-soluble coolant for honing processes also reduces costs associated with washing equipment.
- Precision Boring
- Maintain bore diameter of "1 rank" precision within 12µm tolerances.
- Highly efficient machining
- The bore finisher can complete 4-cyl.block with a cycle time of 0.8 min.
- Compact Design
- The overall length of the machine is shortened to 10 m. This represents a 37% space reduction compared with conventional machines.
- Improved Work Environment
- Using-water-soluble coolant for honing process results in a much improved work environment compared with systems using straight oil coolant.
- Mixed Production
- Cylinder blocks of two different diameters can be handled in random order on the same line within the same cycle time.
|Machining Work Type
|Mixed Production of 2 Bore Diameters
|Lift and Carry